Thursday, May 10, 2012

Meeting at home

The lady from the agency came out to our home. The kids were so very excited.  So excited they were eavesdropping and trying to answer her questions for us.  I really liked her.  She said she works most of our area so there is a good chance she will be our case worker. 

Man, did she bring a lot of paper work for us.  My goal, and I will complete it, is to have it all filled out when we go to our first training class next month.  The paper work.....wow.....they ask all kinds of questions, some that make total sense, some that repeat themselves and some that just seem unnecessary.  Why they need to know my closet grocery store I don't know.  And some how I have to find out the ethnicity and age range of my neighborhood.  Why do they care, who knows.

In the end all the paper work doesn't matter.  They can ask just about anything they want.  Bring on the paper work I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment