Monday, July 23, 2012

Plus more in a month?

We have 5 PS-MAPP classes left.  We have most of our paper work turned in as well.  I still need to set up a time to have someone come teach us CPR/1st aide.  In two weeks our home inspector will come.  I know we need to get another tot lock and two fire extinguishers.  They aren't coming to white glove test our house but I feel like I have so much I need to do.  I know it's not true but that's how I feel.  I want/need to finish painting the trim in the babies new kids room.  I want to get the office changed over to a play area and paint it.  In a dream world I would have nearly the entire interior of the house painted.  I want to finish putting together my organize board.  Spray paint picture frames for the new room and spray paint some doors.

Today I am stuck in bed.  Every time I get up my whole world spins and I get sick or nearly sick.  Princess has been here to save the day a couple of times.  And as I type the kids are down stairs finishing up the lunches they made for themselves.  I have thought more than once about what I will do if this happens when our new ones get here.  I keep telling myself that I rarely get this sick so it's not something to concern myself with but when I try to get out of bed and have to catch myself on the wall I keep thinking about the possibility of a crack baby and no one here to help.  I guess me and the new kiddos can just cry together.  That's just part of being a mom sometimes.  When your kids get older it's something you don't think about much any more.

It is very possible and most likely that we will have our kids at the end of August.

No comments:

Post a Comment