Monday, July 2, 2012

A thousand words

I shouldn't be doing this.  I shouldn't be sitting here looking at this screen.  What I should be doing is compiling finding a picture to submit with our paper work.  Do you know how hard it is to get a picture with every family member in it smiling in addition to getting the dog to look in the right direction?!  Nearly impossible.

I don't want to just settle for a picture.  I have one that I really like, all of the kids are smiling big smiles.  And it's not that J and I look mad there just isn't much of a smile....plus no dog.  So I can't send in one without J and I not smiling because who wants to give people kids if they can't even smile with their own kids and the kids have to be smiling because who wants to give you kids if you don't make your own kids smile

All this being said they are going to get over kill because I know no other way.  I need a smiling pic of me and the husband, one of our house, one of the dog, a smiling picture of my babies and just to appear well rounded maybe a picture of the pet rock.


First thing on the list  for tomorrow: get a pet rock

No comments:

Post a Comment